General Surgery is one of the most comprehensive fields of medicine, which includes general subjects such as wound healing as well as the surgical treatment of all diseases.
In our Medlife Medical Center General Surgery department, patient-appropriate procedures for the diagnosis and treatment of diseases are successfully applied by our highly experienced specialist physician and his team, with the support of up-to-date technological devices.
Diagnosis and treatment of certain diseases in the Department of General Surgery;
- Colon and Rectum Diseases ( Tumors , hemorrhoids , anal fissure , fistula )
- Esophagus ( Esophagus ) Stomach and Duodenum ( Duodenum ) Ulcers
- Small and Large Intestine Diseases – Appendicitis
- Liver Diseases
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Pancreatic Cyst (Acute and Chronic Pancreatitis)
- Thyroid Gland Diseases (Goiter – Hyperthyroidism)
- Breast Cancer and Benign Breast Diseases
- Abdominal Wall, Inguinal Hernias
- Postoperative Hernias
- Soft Tissue Infections
- Trauma and Emergency Surgery